The City of Richmond has released the locations of the parking lots for visitors to 2018 training camp. All official City locations are $10 to park, cash only. This fee will allow same-day re-entry with parking pass. All City parking lots are within two blocks of training camp.
Parking lots will open no earlier than 30 minutes prior to training camp and will close 30 minutes after the end of camp. Click here for a full schedule. Handicapped parking is located directly across the street from training camp and is first come first serve. All bus parking should be prearranged through Allen Rothert at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please advise prior to your visit so bus space can be provided.
- 4) Handicapped Parking: 2300 West Broad St. (43 spaces). Must present valid Handicapped tag to have access- parking fees apply
- 928 North Meadow St. (500 spaces)- parking fees apply
FAN APPRECIATION DAY ONLY PARKING (EXTRA)
- 901 East Hermitage St. (70 spaces)- parking fees apply
1) 2200 West Broad St. Ambassador Parking
2) 1000 DMV Drive – Ride Share Drop Off/Pick Up
3) 928 North Meadow St.
4) Handicapped Parking: 2300 West Broad St. Must present valid Handicapped tag to have access
FAN APRECIATION DAY ONLY PARKING (EXTRA)
5) 901 East Hermitage St.
5) 911 Hermitage
WEEKENDS AND FAN APPRECIATION DAY PARKING (EXTRA)
6) 2300 West Broad St.