The City of Richmond has released the locations of the parking lots for visitors to 2016 training camp. All official City locations are $10 to park, cash only. This fee will allow same-day re-entry with parking pass. All City parking lots are within two blocks of training camp.
Parking lots will open no earlier than 30 minutes prior to training camp and will close 30 minutes after the end of camp. Click here for a full schedule. Handicapped parking is located directly across the street from training camp. All bus parking should be prearranged through Allen Rothert at email@example.com.
- Handicapped Parking: 2300 West Broad St. (35 spaces). Must present valid Handicapped tag to have access
- 2200 West Broad St. (220 spaces)
- 928 North Meadow St. (500 spaces)
- Ambassador Lot will again be available at 840 Hermitage Ave. Ambassador credential must be presented to grant entry to lot. Lot available only when Ambassadors are on duty and scheduled to work.
FAN APPRECIATION DAY ONLY PARKING (EXTRA)
- 901 East Hermitage St. (70 spaces)
WEEKEND AND FAN APPRECIATION DAY PARKING (EXTRA)
- 2300 West Broad St. (300 spaces)