Lesa Williams, General Manager / Director of Sales at 804-257-9913 x 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley Farlow, Venue Coordinator at 804-257-9913 or email@example.com
Megan Yardis, Event Manager at 804-257-9913 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor and Outdoor Options Offer You the Opportunity to Bring Your Next Event to the Training Center
SMG is proud to provide year-round management of the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center and continues to build the event calendar to over 150 + events per year not including training camp. Although the highlight of each year is the weeks during the summer when the Redskins come to town, the venue is far from quiet when they head north. From tournaments, youth sports, adult sport leagues to community events such as benefit walks and arts/ culture performances, the calendar hosts a diverse audience. The facility is available year-round to host your group event.
- Newly renovated space overlooking the football fields on one side and the city skyline on the other, offer a new venue for the Richmond audience with a “One of a Kind” atmosphere. The 7,700-square foot space has a capacity of 450 guests for galas, fashion shows, non profit fundraisers, conferences, weddings and additional breakout rooms available.
- 2nd floor EndZone
- 2nd Floor Conference Room – Attached to the Main Event Space but with a separate entrance this space serves as a breakout or host to smaller meeting. Can accommodate up to 70 guests.
- 1st Floor Conference Area – The space looks out onto the playing fields and has a large rollup door that can add an element of the outdoors to your event. Perfect for board meetings, group team building or smaller social receptions. Can accommodate up to 60 guests theater style.
- First and foremost are the state-of-the-art football fields. Currently, the site is host to two regulation football fields and one drill field that can be rented for use. These fields are available for all types of sporting events.
- Locker rooms upon request. The fields do not have lights available and all seating is provided on the grassy knolls surrounding the fields. Patrons are encouraged to bring chairs for most events.
- The recreation area/amphitheater at the far end of the fields can be rented for other outdoor events. This space is a community park open everyday from dawn to dusk every day unless closed for a private event. The winding trails, VITA fitness and Permanent Play 60 course are available for public use. In addition, the site hosts a natural amphitheater that will accommodate 500 – 1,000 people for small events. Power for this area has to be arranged through SMG.
- The outdoor space is also available for large events with the addition of tents. Entry is provided thru the main gates and your event can be supported totally on the outdoor spaces. Vendor areas can be located on gravel support areas with the fields being available for games and activities.
For more rental information, visit www.eventsatbswrtc.com/rentals
A few policies regarding your visit and use of the BSWRTC:
- Catering is provided thru Preferred Providers for the venue that include: Mosaic Catering (mosaiccateringevents.com) Mama Js Catering (mamajskitchen.com) and Groovin Gourmets (groovingourmets.com)
- Outdoor events will have concessions available as secured by the venue
- All events to be held on the athletic fields are subject to the discretion of the facility manager as it relates to weather.
- Staffing for all events including security, ticketing, housekeeping, etc., are provided through SMG. Based on your event, we will provide you with an estimate that includes these services based on City requirements and the support needed to safely host your event.
- Only service animals are allowed within the property. They must be leashed and are the responsibility of the owner that brings them on property.
- The entire complex is non-smoking out of respect for our Naming Rights Partner Bon Secours.
- No outside alcohol can be brought onto the premises at any time, but we do have an alcohol license.
- Events held on the site are required to provide insurance during all move in-out and event periods. Insurance can be provided through SMG upon request.
- 227 parking spaces are shared with the Dewey Gottwald Center in the Main Lot in front of the Facility. The first 3 rows are reserved for Patient Parking for the Bon Secours offices onside weekdays 7:30am-5:30pm. Should both venues have an event at the same time, additional parking can be arranged.Parking is available on site at DMV Drive and West Leigh St. and also on streets surrounding the venue, patrons are asked to obey all signs as it relates to parking in the area.
- SMG reserves the right to require bag checks or other security measures at any time to ensure the safety of all guests.
For information about renting the facility, please visit www.eventsatbswrtc.com/rentals. If you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 804-257-9913 or email email@example.com