Note: for media inquiries and credentialing information, please fill out the media credential application form on the Redskins official website.
The Washington Redskins, in partnership with Bon Secours Virginia Health System, the City of Richmond and the Virginia Governor’s Office, announced their 2013 training camp schedule, set to take place at the new world-class Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center from July 25 through Aug. 16 in Richmond.
The schedule features a total of 17 days of practice sessions that will be open to the public highlighted by Fan Appreciation Day on Saturday, Aug. 3.
- Admission is free for all fans. Two practice sessions are tentatively scheduled for each day of training camp. Practice times range between one-to-two hours.
- Following practice, Redskins players and coaches will be made available to sign autographs and take pictures with fans, schedules permitting.
- The Redskins will offer special events, giveaways and other unique fan experience destinations. Fans can also enjoy various interactive tents and purchase their favorite Redskins merchandise at the Redskins Team Store tent.
- Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets. No bleachers are available on-site. Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center visitors can walk around designated areas outside the practice fields to watch their favorite players.
- For security purposes, all visitors and bags entering the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center grounds are subject to search by team security.
- The following items are prohibited at the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center: alcohol and illegal drugs, weapons, firearms, glass bottles, video cameras and animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests).
- Food and beverages will be available for fans to purchase on-site.