Note: for media inquiries and credentialing information, please fill out the media credential application form on the Redskins official website.
Camp will begin on July 24 and run through August 11. Fan Appreciation Day is set for August 2. Practice times are a little different than last year. The Redskins will hold a full practice beginning at 8:35am each day (unless otherwise noted) and a 4:10pm walkthrough.
The practices listed below are open to the public free of charge. Practice dates are subject to change without notice, especially in the event of inclement weather. Gates will open at 8 a.m. and close at 6 p.m. Fans are encouraged to visit www.redskins.com/
Click here for your FREE Redskins training camp pass!
Entry or access to the Washington Redskins Bon Secours Training Facility is not guaranteed. Entry may be restricted as necessary to ensure the safety of training camp attendees. For more information, please visit the Redskins official website in advance of your visit.
- Admission is free for all fans. Two practice sessions are tentatively scheduled for each day of training camp. Practice times range between one-to-two hours.
- Following practice, Redskins players and coaches will be made available to sign autographs and take pictures with fans, schedules permitting.
- The Redskins will offer special events, giveaways and other unique fan experience destinations. Fans can also enjoy various interactive tents and purchase their favorite Redskins merchandise at the Redskins Team Store tent.
- Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets. No bleachers are available on-site. Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center visitors can walk around designated areas outside the practice fields to watch their favorite players.
- For security purposes, all visitors and bags entering the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center grounds are subject to search by team security.
- The following items are prohibited at the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center: alcohol and illegal drugs, weapons, firearms, glass bottles, video cameras and animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests).
- Food and beverages will be available for fans to purchase on-site.