The City of Richmond has released the locations of the parking lots for visitors to 2014 training camp. All official City locations are $7 to park, cash only. The City has added parking options closer to the venue than last year.
There will be trolley service with four designated stops servicing all parking areas, managed by The Richmond Trolley Company, for a fee of $2 per person. The service will be running every scheduled day from one hour prior the start of the first practice until one hour after the last practice.
The trolley stop route is detailed below. Depending on traffic (cars and pedestrians), the loop should average about 15 minutes total.
- Handicapped Parking: 2300 West Broad St. (35 spaces)
- 2200 West Broad St. (220 spaces)
- 928 North Meadow St. (500 spaces)
FAN APPRECIATION DAY ONLY PARKING (EXTRA)
- 901 East Hermitage St. (70 spaces)
WEEKEND AND FAN APPRECIATION DAY PARKING (EXTRA)
- 2300 West Broad St. (300 spaces)
- The Diamond (availability based on Flying Squirrels schedule)
TROLLEY SHUTTLE LOOP
- Pick-up/Drop-off on Leigh Street, eastbound lane, just after the traffic light at DMV Drive
- Continue up Leigh St, take right onto Boulevard
- Take right onto Avenue of Champions (just before the Diamond)
- Stop #1 on Avenue of Champions near the Boulevard
- Continue around Avenue of Champions to Stop #2 just before Hermitage Road
- Right onto Hermitage Road
- Straight through light at Leigh Street to make loop into/around Parking Lot #3 for Stop #3
- Turn left on Marshall Street, then left on Meadow St., and left on Clay St.
- Back to Hermitage Road to make a right turn, then left onto Leigh St
- Continue east on Leigh St. to just after the light at DMV Drive for drop-off/pick-up at the facility